skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Spit It Out
Patrick enjoyed a dinner tonight that started off with green beans. He figured out half way through the serving that if you blow raspberries when Mom puts food in your mouth, you can send it spraying. The first time he did this I laughed (I couldn't help myself). Patrick thought that was hilarious and subsequently sprayed every bite I fed him.
Here he is mid-spray
What will that funny kid think of next?
2 comments:
Make sure when Patrick's birthday rolls around you include "large bibs" as a desired gift. Come to think of it, you might want to put "even larger bibs" on your own birthday list so that you can cover yourself as well!
Cute kid you've got there :)
Love you -
Grandma
This picture makes me laugh! I am so glad to see these types of things happen at other peoples houses too!
He is so cute!
Post a Comment