Patrick had his 9 month portraits taken today (I know, a little late) and he wasn't feeling very well. He cried a bit and was generally pretty pouty which is very unlike him. Click here to see the entire gallery. My favorite pic is the one below. Even cranky he's still a cutie pie.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I like the photo you chose, as well as the three before it. He is quite the handsome boy! How unlike him to be pouty - but you're right, he's still a cutie pie!
2 comments:
I like the photo you chose, as well as the three before it. He is quite the handsome boy! How unlike him to be pouty - but you're right, he's still a cutie pie!
Love, Grandma
xoxox
The pictures are great! I think he looks more like his mom every day! (Sorry Tom)
Dee
Post a Comment