Saturday, July 21, 2007

Blue Skies

My brother Nick is turning 30 tomorrow! I think that might make him a full fledged adult now ;) Nick's girlfriend Leah surprised him with a party today at the beach in Aptos. It was a perfect beach day (which seems rare in Northern California), there was no fog, the sun was shining, the food was plentiful and the company was great.

Patrick really loved playing in the water (today at least, he has a tendency to be a little fickle). Molly's been having a hard time sleeping anywhere other than home so she was a little cranky due to the lack of a good nap, but she was smiling and charming and got to meet a few relatives for the first time today.

I took over 200 photos, so I had a hard time picking ones to post here, there's more on Flickr.

Happy Birthday Nick! Welcome to adulthood!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shan-Even though Nick is 30 (handsome devil that he is) I still have memories of him being scared of the thunder and lighting back in Connecticut. But what the heck T and L still scares me now. Great pic of him and Leah. Is it me or does Molly look like Patrick?

Love, Dad

Anonymous said...

who says T and L?

Anyways....wish I could have been there