Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Traveling Man

My Dad has been in town this week, visiting from Ohio. We've been having fun tooling around town, tomorrow we have plans to hit Santana Row. Patrick has been having lots of fun with his Grandpa, it's always fun to have someone new to wrestle with! Check out Patrick's eyes. I've had people comment that he has my eyes, and now you know where those squinty smiling eyes come from.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Molly got a new Bumbo seat last week and she's been practicing sitting. Sadly, she doesn't really seem to like it. But sometimes I am forced to put her down for silly little tasks like using the restroom and taking a shower. I know, it's a lot to ask of her. Ha ha.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And here's a picture that shows some of Molly's balding. Every night her crib is covered in fine little black hairs. Patrick lost a lot of his hair at the same age, and it grew back in a lighter color so we'll see what happens with Molly. I suppose it would be too much to ask for red hair? ;)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



No comments: