Monday, July 16, 2007

Where I've Been

Long time, no blog. Life has a funny way of getting busy. Last week we spent 5 days in Lake Tahoe, it was a great trip even if it took f...o...r...e...v...e...r to get there and back. Molly still eats every 2 hours during the day (it's hard to maintain that weight!), and since I am fairly sure nursing while driving is a big no-no we had to stop fairly frequently. We even stopped at the new Nut Tree, I loved stopping there on road trips as a kid, we would always get to bring home a gingerbread cookie. When we got there Molly didn't sleep very well, we even resorted to buying a swing at the K Mart in the hopes of rocking her to sleep (sorta worked). Patrick decided he loves boats and got to ride in both a paddleboat and a motor boat. Tom and I went into South Lake Tahoe one night. We saw lots of chipmunks. A good time was had by all.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And this weekend we went to Isabel and Gaby's birthday party. After having parties at the beach the last few years it was back to the park for water play. Patrick got waaay into the water guns (or water squirters as I called them). Water squirters, a pinata and cake.... could there be anything better? :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: