Patrick's last day of preschool was on Thursday. I was so sad. He's had an absolutely amazing teacher this year and I was very sad to see him leave. Next year he'll move to a new room with new teachers and a new schedule (MWF). This summer he's spending a few weeks at "camp" at preschool and through the city. We also have a few weeks with nothing planned, I'm hoping we can do some day trips to Great America and the zoo. I may even study up on public transportation since the price of gas is so insane.
Here are a few pictures from Patrick's last day. This is Miss Tiffany, Patrick's teacher. We are going to miss her!
These are Patrick's 2 best friends at school. Braden is on the left and John is on the right.
1 comment:
What a CUTE outfit on Patrick - he is adorable with his buddies!
Post a Comment