I'm a bad blogger! We recently returned from a wonderful 2 week trip to Kauai. I thought about blogging while I was gone but I didn't. Then I meant to post pictures when we got back, but I didn't. So we've been back for almost a week now, and while I'm not blogging a bunch of pictures, I did manage to upload a bunch into Flickr, go check it out.
We went with Nana & Papa, and Uncle Nick and Leah. Everyone had a great time exploring the island. Patrick had a complete blast and a good chunk of every day swimming. Molly mostly enjoyed the pool, and thought sand at the beach made a tasty snack. Tom enjoyed having 2 weeks off of work and spending time with the kids. And I just enjoyed it all. So here are a few pictures, check out the rest in Flickr. I promise to be a better vacation blogger in the future :)
And how could a set of Kauai pictures be complete without an obligatory chicken picture. There seemed to be MANY more chickens this year than on our last visit 3 years ago. We were reminded of the growing chicken population every morning at about 5am with a few roosters in the yard :P
2 comments:
Hey there! What great pictures and thanks for the chicken update. They were a huge hit when we were there 2 years ago and I know the kids will love seeing more when we are there in October. Welcome home!
The four of you are too cute in your matching outfits - love that! And Miss Molly in the pink patchwork - total heaven! You got such great pictures - I'm jealous of the amazing trip!
Post a Comment