Sunday, June 15, 2008
Who's Your Daddy?
Poor Tom caught a stomach bug this weekend and spent a big chunk of the weekend sleeping. Poor guy! All father's day plans were put on hold today, we're going to try for a do-over tomorrow if Tom is able to keep any food down. I was sad for him because he does so much for all of us, I was looking forward to him having a special day. So while it was an anti-climactic day, I want him to know how much we all love him, and how much we appreciate all that he does for our family. Here's hoping for a healthier tomorrow...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hope Tom is feeling better!
Patrick and Molly are blessed to have such a good Dad, and you, Shannon, have a great husband! Tom, you deserve a great day every day -- thanks for taking such good care of such a great family!
Love,
Nana
I did manage to feel better by Monday - Shan made some awesome burgers for us.
Tom
Post a Comment