Monday, September 11, 2006

It's Not So Bad

Preschool is not going well. At all. Patrick is suffering from major separation anxiety, even though I have yet to actually separate from him yet. Last Thursday he cried and cried and we were actually asked to leave because he would not calm down (even though I was with him the entire time). Tomorrow is the first day we will leave him at school, Tom is going to do the drop off with me in an effort to ease Patrick in (since he knows Daddy goes to work and always comes back). I am totally dreading it. In preparation we've been reading a lot of I Love You All Day Long, where I generously add in the word "school" when reading it aloud.

I am dreading tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope Patrick had a wonderful time at school. I sure in no time he'll be waiving goodbye to his mom.
Shannon, I hope you enjoy a little time to yourself.
Gina