In other news, has everyone seen all the hype regarding the new Elmo TMX doll? It's the 10th anniversary edition of Tickle Me Elmo. Patrick has the original TME thanks to a generous hand me down from his cousin Michael, and he thinks it is hilarious. So I pulled up some video footage of the new Elmo TMX to show Patrick and see what he though. Patrick watched the video of Elmo laughing and rolling around and seemed very concerned. He said "Mama, why is Elmo crying?". Ha ha! I tried to explain that Elmo was laughing but Patrick seemed suspicious and was worried about Elmo all day. Guess I won't be running out and getting in line to buy him one for Christmas.
Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Oh Well
School is finally going well! Patrick made it through the day on Tuesday with minimal tears and made it to the end of the day, whoo hoo!
In other news, has everyone seen all the hype regarding the new Elmo TMX doll? It's the 10th anniversary edition of Tickle Me Elmo. Patrick has the original TME thanks to a generous hand me down from his cousin Michael, and he thinks it is hilarious. So I pulled up some video footage of the new Elmo TMX to show Patrick and see what he though. Patrick watched the video of Elmo laughing and rolling around and seemed very concerned. He said "Mama, why is Elmo crying?". Ha ha! I tried to explain that Elmo was laughing but Patrick seemed suspicious and was worried about Elmo all day. Guess I won't be running out and getting in line to buy him one for Christmas.
In other news, has everyone seen all the hype regarding the new Elmo TMX doll? It's the 10th anniversary edition of Tickle Me Elmo. Patrick has the original TME thanks to a generous hand me down from his cousin Michael, and he thinks it is hilarious. So I pulled up some video footage of the new Elmo TMX to show Patrick and see what he though. Patrick watched the video of Elmo laughing and rolling around and seemed very concerned. He said "Mama, why is Elmo crying?". Ha ha! I tried to explain that Elmo was laughing but Patrick seemed suspicious and was worried about Elmo all day. Guess I won't be running out and getting in line to buy him one for Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment