Saturday, December 23, 2006

Countdown

Just one day to go until Christmas (well, Christmas Eve!). I am still as sick as can be. The intense pain in my ear is gone but there is still a dull aching pain, my ear is still plugged up completely and I think I may have coughed up a lung. My last day of antibiotics is tomorrow. I am thinking I will end up back at the doctor right after Christmas. I am still waiting on 2 boxes, which obviously are not going to arrive in time for Christmas. Since one of them is for a 5 year old I need to get one more present tomorrow. I also need to make a pan of my Christmas potatoes for Christmas Eve, a french toast casserole for Christmas morning, and a Buche De Noel cake for Christmas dinner. This evening Patrick suggested going to the toy store so he could get a doctor kit and make me feel better (he got the idea from an episode of Charlie and Lola). Is that the sweetest thing ever?

And I forgot to post about this earlier, last week Patrick had his Holiday Sing at pre-school. He did really well, but seemed a bit annoyed to have me on his turf. He didn't really want to hang out with mom, he wanted to run around with his friends and play. After the very rough start he had at school it was nice to see him having such a great time!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: