Thursday, December 28, 2006

After The Holidays

I finally downloaded my Christmas pictures! We had a great Christmas, I'm starting to feel better (but still cannot hear out of my right ear and now I have a nice ringing echo in there). Patrick loved every minute of it. We spent Christmas morning at home, Patrick was very pleased with his haul from Santa, especially his Mickey Mouse Club House. We went to my grandmother's for a Christmas brunch and Santa made a surprise appearance! Patrick got to run around and be silly with his cousins and got even more new toys. We then had a lovely and tasty Christmas dinner with at my Mom's. I got a new lens for my camera so I've been enjoying playing with it (even though I have yet to really venture out beyond auto mode on my camera, wish I remembered more from those photography classes almost 20 years ago). We hope everyone had a lovely day!

Patrick on Christmas morning
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

With Great Grandma Mildred and his cousins
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saying "hi" to Santa
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My Christmas Buche De Noel
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


And since Tom had the week off we decided to play today and took Patrick to the zoo. It was a beautiful day, especially for the city. Patrick continues to favor the little steam train over the animals.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you remember when I used to bring Santa to your house? :-)

Maggie Claus

Shannon said...

Oh wow, now I remember! :)