We had an extremely busy weekend, full of all sort of Christmas activities. On Saturday we got our tree, decorated the tree and the house, made Christmas cookies and went to a neighborhood cookie exchange. Today my cousin Danielle had a gingerbread house making party and afterwards we did a little shopping. Tom and I are exhausted, but Patrick seems to be running on a sugar high. He had a blast playing with his cousins, and even speculated on what Santa might bring each of them. He's a little obsessed with the whole Santa thing, he will happily sit in front of the fireplace waiting for Santa to arrive, and has announced that Santa will be bringing him "toys and a cake". Last year at Target I picked up a toddler sized Santa outfit when the Christmas stuff was marked down 75%. Patrick insisted on wearing it to the cookie exchange on Saturday night. He was quite the little charmer in it even though he must have been roasting. I can't wait for Christmas!
Here's Patrick in his Santa suit in front of the tree
No comments:
Post a Comment