It's a girl!
And a funny little story, when the ultrasound tech was doing the scan, she said "and I see three lines right there" so I said "Oh my gosh, a girl!" and I went on and on about how now we need to decide on a name and blah blah blah about how I had a dream last night that it was a boy and clearly my intuition was off blah blah blah. Tom must not have been paying attention because 10 minute later as we were getting up to leave he said "Wow, imagine two little boys in the house!". The tech and I looked at each other like and "what the heck?". I said "Tom, it's a girl". He assumed 3 lines was boy bits, not girl bits and now I have confirmation that he really does not listen to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh Shannon & Tom, I'm so happy for you guys! I was about to call you and then I decided to check out your blog instead, but I couldn't get the URL right so I called Sara and she told it to me and then faster than I could get there she's like "Oh my God, they're having a girl". (pause for breath)
That is just wonderful. One of each is perfect. I'll let you know what you call it when you throw a third into the mix.
Congratulations!
Monica
Geez - you miss one sentence and now it's up on the internet for everyone to see. I must've been staring at those 'three lines' too hard...
Tom
Congratulations on your little girl! Won't you and my favorite grandmama Cathy have fun!
Love,
Maggie
Post a Comment