Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter Egg Hunt

Just a few quick pictures from today, Patrick really enjoyed hunting for eggs. But more than that he enjoyed the chocolate the Easter Bunny was kind enough to bring. I think I spent the entire day answering his questions about when he could have another piece of chocolate or another "jelly egg". We were lucky enough to have beautiful weather today, based on the news it seems like the rest of the country had a cold snap, including a bunch of snow in Cleveland (sorry Dad!).

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


And just a little funny I had to share. The other day we were in the car and Patrick piped up with this gem from the backseat...

"Hey Mama? Turtles don't sit in high chairs. They live in the water. And turtles don't wear hats and they don't talk."

So true!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter!