Wednesday, April 18, 2007

(Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear

I'm a little late in posting these, but on Monday Patrick had a birthday party for his playgroup friends at Build A Bear. The kids were all VERY cute and seemed excited to pick out their animals and dress them up. Patrick chose a dog but did not want him to wear any clothes, rather he wanted him to ride on a skateboard. Turns out HE wanted to ride the skateboard, even since we got home he's been insisting it is his and he wants to ride it in the kitchen. I don't think so.

Waiting to stuff their animals...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Kissing the heart before it gets stuff in with the dog...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The kids lines up with their new creations...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Patrick with his skateboarding doggie...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And more cake!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And guess what? I'm still pregnant! :P Only a few more days until my c-section. No one thinks I am going to make it that long except my doctor. He said that the baby dropping is no indication of when she will arrive. Well it sure feels like it should be!

No comments: