Sunday, April 22, 2007

Ready To Go

I actually made it through everything on my calendar! Friday afternoon I got my manicure and pedicuyre, and on Friday night we went to a beautiful birthday party for my great Aunt Bea who had a milestone birthday. On Saturday Patrick's friend Calvin had his 3rd birthday party. We spent Saturday afternoon buying a few last minute baby things and stocking up on convenience items at Costco to get us through the next month. Baby laundry is done, there are clean sheets and towels in the house, my suitcase is packed and I am ready to go. Tomorrow I go into the hospital for an anethesia consult and some bloodwork. Then bright and early on Tuesday we'll be meeting our new daughter! It's sort of surreal to think that she'll be here in less than 36 hours. So please think positive thoughts for us on Tuesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK TOMMORROW!!!