Weight: 15 pounds, 12 ounces (90th percentile)
Height: 25.25 inches (90th percentile)
Head: 42 cm (75th percentile)
And just for comparison, Patrick was 13 lbs, 14 oz at 4 months and the exact same height. But he was somewhere in the 25-50th percentiles (I forget which one was which). She continues to be a completely delightful baby, sleeping well at night and rarely crying, but only as long as she has the same routine and is at home. So it makes it a little hard because Patrick prefers to be out and about and has school and playdates to attend. She's just not one of those babies that will nap anywhere. Oh well, I still think she's pretty cool ;)
Patrick starts school on Thursday, he's at the same school this year. Apparently 3 years on the wait list at Bing is not long enough :P But honestly, I would have been a little torn if he had gotten into Bing because he's really happy at his current school and it's much closer to home. Cute school pictures to come!
6 comments:
Shannon,
Be happy about the head size! She's not taking after her grandfather.
She is just a doll, and such a fashion forward little girl!
alix
Shannon,
Be happy about the head size! She's not taking after her grandfather.
She is just a doll, and such a fashion forward baby!
alix
SO CUTE.....love the drool hanging out!
Guys-Enough comments about the head size.....it contains a lot of brain matter. Thailand is the capital of North Korea.....ah, right? right?
again I say....oh brother.....give my love to all( P, T,S, and M)
I cannot get over her cuteness! What a sweet little outfit and bow, oh my heart, the bow!
Can't wait for pictures of big brother too - I hope Patrick has a great 1st day on Thursday!
Post a Comment