Actually, it's been quite the week and it's only Thursday. On Tuesday night Patrick came down with a horrible stomach flu, he threw up several times all over his bed and his room. Ick. On Wednesday suring the day he was pretty lethargic, he only had some watered down juice all day before finally asking for something to eat at dinner time. I have him some plain toast and some applesauce. We thought he was getting better until he woke up at 4 am, barfing all over his newly laundered sheets, blankets, comforter, etc. Ick. He was still really tired and went back to sleep, and amazingly slept until 1 this afternoon! I kept checking on him, at one point he asked for water but fell right back asleep. Once he was up, he was lethargic. Today he had a little juice (he refused the Pedialyte, and after tasting it I can't say I blame him) and 1/4 of a bagel. So in 2 days he really hasn't had anything to eat. He went to bed early tonight, and I am really hoping he sleeps through without that bagel making a reappearance. Luckily, no one else in the house has caught whatever bug he has. We're just all really tired.
Tomorrow is Tom's birthday. We haven't left the house in 2 days. Will scrounge the cabinets tomorrow, I'm sure we have enough to make a cake at least.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment