From the art & wine festival that was downtown this weekend. We love being able to walk downtown but I hate it when our street turns into a slalom course because of all the cars parked here.
Patrick and I made special bug cakes for a playdate for a milestone that is probably TMI, but if you know the issue we've been struggling with you will be cheering Patrick on!
It's been a little chilly here, where's our Indian Summer? But how cute is this little one? I love being able to break out the fall clothes, nothing like a closet full of new stuff. Sigh :)
Patrick comes home from preschool every time with a blue mustache. What do you think they are feeding him?
And even more matching jammies. Can you stand all of this cuteness in one little picture?
This concludes this random post :)
3 comments:
Shan-Great pics. Molly and da Trickster go like ham and eggs. In other words they look like bro and sis. But no squinty eyes for Molly? What gives?
Love, Dad
They TOTALLY look alike! I want to know how it is possible for you to have cooler weather then we do in PA! What gives with THAT?! I'm so bitter! Molly looks sooooo cute in her fall outfit, and I love them both in their matching pjs. Your cookies look awesome - glad Patrick has overcome!
Were there ever two cuter kids? Maybe . . . Shannon and Nick? Nah - it's a tie - the two cutest pair of kids ever! These made us smile, so keep 'em coming :)
Love, M & M
Post a Comment