Monday, September 24, 2007

Young And Growing

Miss Molly is 5 months old today! She's starting doing so much in the last month, changing from a relatively quiet baby into an active one. New tricks include working out in the Jumperoo, reaching for objects (and trying to grab food out of our hands), swinging at the park, standing on laps (with support), playing with her dolly, and blowing raspberries. Official stats: 16 pounds, 10 ounces (which is actually about a pound less than I thought, maybe she had an empty stomach when we weighed her) and about 26 inches (I think that whole baby measuring thing is pretty much a guesstimate). Here's a few pictures from the last few weeks. Molly is the bestest baby (and not just because she lets me put silly shoes, bows and sunglasses on her), she's mostly (knock on wood) sleeping through the night, she very rarely cries (except at dinner last night), and she's generally pretty happy go lucky (as long as her schedule stays the same).

And I'm actually starting to think she looks a little like me, I'll have to scan in some more baby pictures sometime soon.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wow, rereading this it is quite apparent that I am a fan of the parenthesis (oops!). ;)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shan - I think Molly looks a LOT like you, and that's a very good thing! It makes my day to see the updated photos, so keep 'em coming!

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Are those Chanel or Prada shades that Molly is wearing? Very cool!

Love the brown beanie cap.

Love, Dad

Jeri said...

Chanel or Prada...*snort*

She's so cute Shannon!

-Jeri

Anonymous said...

I'm practicing enjoying your pictures. Molly doesn't look like Patrick anymore. Liked your popsickles. can't find the picture of the cones. Haven't had a response on Sunday Oct. 14. Belated birthday to Tom never knew your Birthdate Tom. Love Grandma

Jan Russell said...

She is SO CUTE! You MUST buy her more Lulu! And I love her accessories, they can make an outfit, you know ;-)

sumer said...

She's simply beautiful, Shannon! Give her lots of hugs.
Sumer