Friday, October 19, 2007

Cough It Up

Long time no blog. It's been a tough week, Patrick came down with a nasty cough on Monday evening and he is still fighting it. So we've been housebound all week which is not so much fun. He's still in good spirits and thankfully the rest of us have been spared of the bug. Tom came home a little early from work today so I got to go out and run errands. I even sneaked a quick trip into the new Michael's that opened up in town. It is HUGE, and so nice and shiny. Me likey.

Since we have no adventures to report on this week, here's a few pictures.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Jan Russell said...

Poor bubs, I hope Patrick is feeling better! And are Molly's lashes like a thousand miles long? GORGEOUS and very cute pumpkin tee - did you make it? I am impressed!!!

Shannon said...

I did make it! I'm having lots of fun with Molly and rhinestones! :)