Sunday, October 28, 2007

Halloween Rehearsal

Another busy weekend! On Saturday Molly and I went to a bridal shower in Sonoma, it was a long day and a long drive but Molly was such a little sweet pea.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tom took Patrick to Great America for their Halloween celebration and a little male bonding. Patrick had a great time, and especially enjoyed a soap foam station they had set up for kids. Patrick though it was snow, awww.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And today our playgroup had a Halloween party, it's so much fun now that the kids are old enough to understand it all. I got to use my new Cupcake Courier which thrilled me to no end (seriously, I love it that much). Tomorrow we're carving pumpkins with Danielle, Patrick cannot wait. Patrick (of course) is going to be a fireman for Halloween, and Molly is his "firedog". Since I thought the dalmatian costume looked a little gender neutral I had a friend make some bows that I hot glued onto the costume. Perfect :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Patrick has his Halloween sing at school on Tuesday, then Trick or treating Wednesday afternoon downtown and Wednesday evening in our neighborhood. I think Halloween is even more fun as a parent than it was as a kid, I'm loving every minute of it all!

1 comment:

Jan Russell said...

TDF CUTE! I am in serious love with your kiddos and their coordinated costumes, the bows are perfection and they are both just so ADORABLE!