Patrick seems to have turned into quite the little artist (yay!). Between preschool and an art class he's been taking with Nana he brings home quite a bit of artwork, always with some interesting story about what it is. Here's a few of his masterpieces from the last few week, along with Patrick's description of what each one is.
"This is a bird in a nest" (Medium: cornmeal and pasta on construction paper)
"This is my favorite bubble monster" (Medium: cotton balls on construction paper)
"This is me with a lot of eyes" (Medium: googly eyes on construction paper)
"This is me, I am wearing a striped shirt and I have brown hair" (Medium: crayon and googly eyes on a paper plate and construction)
"This is me and mommy and daddy" When asked where Molly was he answered "Um, I think she's in your tummy" (Medium: paper on paper)
"This is a kaleidoscope" (Medium: sequins, foam, buttons and pom poms on cardboard)
"This is me and Molsie" (Medium: yarn, felt and googly eyes on cardboard)
"This is a beach ball" (Medium: tempera paint on paper)
"This is my favorite underwater sea family" (Medium: sand on construction paper)
"This is my family. This is me, this is daddy, this is mommy, this is Molly, this is Ella, this is Louie, and this is daddy's hair glue" (Medium: play doh on construction paper)
You must be asking yourself "hair glue"?
Yes, Patrick's family apparently includes hair glue. And since Tom's not sporting a Britney style weave or a Travolta toupee, we think Patrick is referring to hair gel. We have no idea why it made an appearance in the family portrait. Patrick's art teacher was both amused and impressed!
2 comments:
Omigosh CUTE projects! My favorite is Patrick with Molsie - love!!! And man, I wish I'd had your figure when I was pregnant - lol. What a creative little guy!
What great stuff! Although I think you'd better watch Patrick around the glue, lest he decide to follow daddy's lead... :D
Post a Comment