Friday, March 30, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me

I'm 34 today, which is suprising because I still feel like I am 16 sometimes (but with a husband, a child, a mortgage and a cooler car). I'm officially in my "mid-thirties" and just one year away from that dreaded 35-49 age category. How did that happen? I suppose time will keep flying by and before I know it Patrick will be 34. It's sad and exciting at the same time.

I had a lovely day, Tom took us all out to dinner at La Fondue, my birthday favorite. Nana, Papa, Uncle Nick and Leah all came and we all stuffed ourselves with yummy fondue. Patrick was not really impressed but managed to make a meal that mostly consisted of bread and marshmallows. And in just 2 weeks it will be his big day! April is proving to be a very busy month, we have 5 birthday parties on the schedule before this baby is due, I'm really hoping she's able to hold out until the 24th as our schedule is rather busy until then!

I've been been busy working on the nursery, today we got the crib bedding out and the curtains up. Here's a sneal peek at the crib, if I am as paranoid with this one as I was with Patrick the bumper will be taken off before she ever sleep in it, ha ha.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Shannon! Sorry I missed it. I love Baby Girl's bedding. You look ready to go!