Wednesday, March 07, 2007
Ready Or Not Here I Come
Just like Patrick did, this baby gave us an early scare. I was having fairly regular contractions yesterday along with severe nausea so my doctor wanted me to go to labor & delivery to get checked out. TMI warning..... In the car I started vomiting and was feeling rather ill by the time I got hooked up to get checked out. My contractions were consistent enough that I was given some nasty drugs to stop it. And I was way dehydrated so I was given a few liters of liquid in an IV (another TMI warning, I promptly vomited again after getting the liquids). Confident that I wasn't in labor my doctor sent me home to get some rest. So now I'm on some anti-nausea medication that make me feel very drunk. I'm still feeling a little punk I managed to keep down some toast and applesauce today. Patrick spent the night at Nana and Papa's last night and today they took him to the zoo. He was very concerned about me and kept telling them stories about me getting sick in the car. Isn't it nice what boys focus on? ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment