This weekend we have a break from parties but we'll be having a traditional St. Patrick's Day corned beef and cabbage dinner. When I was growing up we always had this on St. Patrick's Day, along with green milk. Though I don't particularly care for corned beef (and I definitely don't care for boiled cabbage!) it's a tradition I want to keep with Patrick, especially since the day has special meaning with his name. The weekend after next starts up the parties again, with cousins Vincent and Brandie, then mine on the following weekend, then a break for Easter, followed by Patrick's birthday, and 11 days later the birth of this baby! I scheduled my c-section for April 24 and I'm excited to have an end in sight!
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Springtime Is The Season
It seems that birthday season has hit our house! This past weekend was the third weekend in a row that we've had a birthday party, this one was for my Aunt Denise's milestone birthday (I will be nice and not post it!). We had a lovely lunch out and Patrick especially enjoyed the olives!

This weekend we have a break from parties but we'll be having a traditional St. Patrick's Day corned beef and cabbage dinner. When I was growing up we always had this on St. Patrick's Day, along with green milk. Though I don't particularly care for corned beef (and I definitely don't care for boiled cabbage!) it's a tradition I want to keep with Patrick, especially since the day has special meaning with his name. The weekend after next starts up the parties again, with cousins Vincent and Brandie, then mine on the following weekend, then a break for Easter, followed by Patrick's birthday, and 11 days later the birth of this baby! I scheduled my c-section for April 24 and I'm excited to have an end in sight!
This weekend we have a break from parties but we'll be having a traditional St. Patrick's Day corned beef and cabbage dinner. When I was growing up we always had this on St. Patrick's Day, along with green milk. Though I don't particularly care for corned beef (and I definitely don't care for boiled cabbage!) it's a tradition I want to keep with Patrick, especially since the day has special meaning with his name. The weekend after next starts up the parties again, with cousins Vincent and Brandie, then mine on the following weekend, then a break for Easter, followed by Patrick's birthday, and 11 days later the birth of this baby! I scheduled my c-section for April 24 and I'm excited to have an end in sight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment