Monday, March 05, 2007

Sneak A Peek

On a whim this weekend I scheduled a 3D/4D ultrasound for fun. My appointment was tonight and the baby was not so cooperative, she was in an odd position and kept waving her hands in front of her face. The ultrasound tech was super nice about it and spent a lot of time with me trying to get the baby to move. We did finally end up getting some face shots. It was a sort of strange experience, the baby has chubby cheeks and I don't really think she looks like Patrick did at birth. It will be interesting to compare pictures when she arrives. And she is definitely still a girl!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

In other news, we had a productive weekend. We took Patrick to Build A Bear on Friday night to make a bear for his baby sister. He's very excited to bring it to her in the hospital when she is born. Tom is working on his "honey do" list and spent the weekend putting a new closet system in Patrick's closet and putting up crown moulding in the baby's room. We still have a ton of work to do in her room (I'm not really sure why I say "we", I'm mostly shopping and supervising, lol!). Hopefully it will be ready before she gets here!

And make sure you get your name suggestions in. My friend Allison put in a lovely list of suggestions!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Victoria, Gigi, Monica, Alyssa, Alejandra, Ana, Dominique.

Anonymous said...

Lily, Margaret, Dorothy (Dee)