Friday, March 02, 2007
Say My Name
We have yet to decide on a name for this baby. I freaked out today when I realized we have about 50 days until she arrives. And it isn't like we have some top contenders. We have nothing. So I am opening this up for you all to throw out your ideas. Leave a comment and let us know your names. My only rule is no cre8ive spellings :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Molly
Lucy
Corrine or Corrinna
Cecelia
Julia
Josephine
Darcy
Emma
Susannah
Mary
Elise
Nina
Camille or Camilla
Gretchen
emma
nadine
yvonne
anna
allesandra
irma
nina
nora
gail
eris
tess
courtney
fay
meredith
samantha
margaret
eileen
melinda, mamie, francine,jane, monica,francesca,maryjane,tricia, amanda, elissa,delia,bridget,elena
I've got the perfect IRISH name- Deirdre
OK, my Irish husband and I finally came up with our favorites:
Erin
Sorcha
Molly
Sinead
Fiona
Chloe
Colleen
Guinevere
Moira
Vevila
Zenevieva (which sounds a little like a prescription drug, but it's my favorite...)
Thanks everyone!
The problem with having a nice, large Irish family is that I have a lot of cousins with many of the names mentioned here! Of course I also have a cousin Patrick and that didn't stop us from using that name.
Post a Comment