Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I'm A Big Girl Now

Molly had her 2 month visit with the pediatrician today. She weighed in at a whopping 12 pounds, 11 ounces. That puts her at the 95th percentile for weight (and she was 95th for height too). At 2 months Patrick was 10 pounds, 2 ounces, so Molly is about 25 percent bigger. Her head measurement was only in the 75th percentile, so Patrick is kicking her butt on that front (the lowest he has even been was 95th). Poor Molly had to have 4 shots, she screamed harder than I've ever heard her scream, it broke my heart. She recovered within a few minutes and seems no worse for the wear. She's a healthy girl!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aunties Jamie and Amanda were 12 pounds at a year!!

Anonymous said...

Tom and Shan-Let's pray...I mean pray that neither Trickster or Molly has my head. Talk about being too big and shaped like a football. I think my weird shaped head is genetic along with lousy teeth. Sorry but blame your grandparents and their grandparents.

Love, Dad

P.S. On the plus side they should have low blood pressure, be immune to headaches and be great with sports/movie trivia.

Shannon said...

I used to call Nick football head when we were kids.

Ha ha ha.

Anonymous said...

Hey leave Nick (and me alone). Ha! I just know when I buy a baseball cap or golf visor......xx large. I tried on a cowboy hat the other day......UGLY! I mean real ugly. But I have low blood pressure. Maybe it all evens out.

Love, Dad

Anonymous said...

Shan-When you were about one month you were in the hospital with dehydration. They had to put the needle in your head because your arms were too small. You cried a bit but were a trooper. Yes, a needle in the head....OMG. It was Kaiser Hospital in Oakland.

Love, Dad