I showed Tom this post and he asked how old Patrick was in the second picture (rolling my eyes here!). And he said he thought in my baby picture I looked like my Uncle Dan, which I sort of do!
Wednesday, June 06, 2007
Mother, Father
I was looking for something in a cabinet tonight and came across these old pictures, the first one is me as a baby and the second one is Tom. It struck me how much Molly looks like Tom as a baby. I remember thinking the same thing about Patrick so maybe they do look alike.


I showed Tom this post and he asked how old Patrick was in the second picture (rolling my eyes here!). And he said he thought in my baby picture I looked like my Uncle Dan, which I sort of do!
I showed Tom this post and he asked how old Patrick was in the second picture (rolling my eyes here!). And he said he thought in my baby picture I looked like my Uncle Dan, which I sort of do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment