Thursday, June 28, 2007
Say Cheese
We went to get pictures taken today, and even though Isabel was with us it was still complete chaos. It took over 2 hours to get the pictures taken and "instantly" printed. Ugh! And I thought taking just Patrick for pictures was hard, it was way more difficult trying to get both of them to look in the same direction and smile. I was still suckered into buying too many pictures, they are cute kids afterall :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Tom ans Shan-The pics of Patrick and Molly are beautiful. Once when I took you and Nick for pictures the photographer used a silly talking parrot to get Nick's attention. Scared the heck out of both you guys and Nick started crying. A disaster of an experience.
Love Dad
i remeber when when you and nick got photos taken at sears, we were like 2...we still have the pictures hagning up! Molly and Patrick look sooooo cute!
Jamie, I have that picture in my living room! You guys had just turned 1. We had to retake it twice because you guys were crying the first time :)
Post a Comment