A few people have commented lately about how much Molly looks like Patrick. So I was going through some pictures and there are definite similarities. Here they both are at about 3.5 months, Patrick on the left and Molly on the right. What do you think?
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Shannon-They have the same eyes, mouth and nose. It will be interesting to see what Molly's smile is like when she gets a little older. Will you be able to see her eyes???
Why was I not invited to this blog sooner?!? I LOVE it here already -look at those faces - they are absolute CUTIE PATootIES and yes, I see tons of similarities - it kills me that their expression are exactly the same in those pictures. LOVE!!! Ok - I need to go read now...
2 comments:
Shannon-They have the same eyes, mouth and nose. It will be interesting to see what Molly's smile is like when she gets a little older. Will you be able to see her eyes???
LOve, Grandpa Squints
Why was I not invited to this blog sooner?!? I LOVE it here already -look at those faces - they are absolute CUTIE PATootIES and yes, I see tons of similarities - it kills me that their expression are exactly the same in those pictures. LOVE!!! Ok - I need to go read now...
Post a Comment