Sunday, November 25, 2007

Baptism

It was a big day for Molly, today was her baptism and she barely made a peep during the service, she just served up lots of smiles and coos.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

With the proud godparents, cousins Danny and Anna

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And with all grandparents, and godparents

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

There's a bunch more picture in flickr, click on over to check them all out.

It was a lovely day, thanks to everyone who helped us to celebrate, especially all of the grandparents and godparents! :)

3 comments:

Jan Russell said...

What a picture perfect day! First of all THAT DRESS! Pure perfection on Molly!!! And you look so pretty Shannon, I love your dress and your hair looks so gorgeous, too! You got an amazing shot of Molly looking right out during the pouring of the water, too. She is such a good girl!

Anonymous said...

Molly is just beautiful Shannon! That gown is gorgeous! I'm so glad she was good for you, I know I held my breath each time our girls were dedicated.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures, Shannon! Molly is just beautiful!