skip to main |
skip to sidebar
What Are You Looking At?
We don't get the paper so my mom will sometimes save a few ads for me (especially my favorite, Target). Last week she saved the Target ad for me along with the Toys R Us Big Book that comes out every year before Christmas. As a kid I loved reading through it over and over again, fantasizing about what toys Santa will bring (Easy Bake Oven? Barbie Dream House? Snoopy Snow Cone Machine?). When Patrick saw it he immediately wanted to look at it and he's been "reading" it all week. He'll sit on my lap and we'll go through it together, or he'll sit quietly on the couch and look through it and the Target ad. This afternoon he was reading the Target ad and staring intently at one page...
I asked him to flip the ad around so I could take another picture. Guess what it was he had been staring at?
Oh dear.
5 comments:
Leaves one wondering what he was thinking about it all, doesn't it? I don't know if Tom remembers but I used to "dress" pictures in the TV guide with a black sharpie before the kids saw them. Saved some questions I didn't want to answer! I'd have put black shorts on these! Oh and one blouse - or maybe I'd just have black shirts on all of them too. It actually was fun to figure out how to use the sharpie so that the "clothes" looked normal!
That is HYSTERICAL! I am laughing so hard!!!
OMG......yikes!
Okay, I guess I won't be saving any more Target ads for you. Sorry Shannon. Sorry Patrick.
Oh dear, indeed.
Love,
Mom
OMGosh!!! I was not expecting THAT! LOLOL! That is hilarious :D
Post a Comment