Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Booty Scoot

Despite my best attempts to delay the inevitable, Molly is officially on the move. Over the last few days she had started getting up on her hands and knees, so I knew it was coming. First it was just lifting, then the rocking back and forth, and today she figured out she could scoot herself backwards. Check out this little video...




All I can think about is all the toys Patrick has that have a million little pieces and how to keep her away. Sigh...

5 comments:

Jan Russell said...

TOO stinkin' CUTE!!! And I love her proud big brother getting in on the action too.

Anonymous said...

Shan and Tom-Now that Molly is on the move the 'fun' begins. Get your jogging shoes on because she looks like she is ready to start movin and groovin......yikes.

Love, Dad

Anonymous said...

Go Molly! Patrick is such a good guy, encouraging her. (Cousin Audrey is not quite as much of a sport about that kind of thing!)

Anonymous said...

OMG how cute is that?! And yes, get ready to spend the entire day two steps in front of her picking up every tiny toy in her path. lol

Jeri said...

heeheeheee That's so cute! I love Patrick too, "I can crawl forwards!" LOL

Go Molly!