Tom's parents live on a street lined in beautiful ginkgo trees. At Thanksgiving they are always shedding their bright yellow leaves and it makes a perfect fall scene (well, as perfect as fall in California can get). I wanted to take some pictures of Patrick int he leaves but there weren't many on the ground. Somehow I convinced Tom to climb up into the tree to shake some leaves down (amazingly, he remembered exactly how to get up into the tree, he climbed it a lot as a kid). That didn't work so well but I did get some cute pictures of him holding the kids in the trees.
Saturday, November 24, 2007
My Thanksgiving
Happy belated Thanksgiving to everyone! We did the usual two house Thanksgiving day tour, Tom was a little ill at the end of it all. Every years he says he needs to pace himself better and every year he overeats. Oops! :)
Tom's parents live on a street lined in beautiful ginkgo trees. At Thanksgiving they are always shedding their bright yellow leaves and it makes a perfect fall scene (well, as perfect as fall in California can get). I wanted to take some pictures of Patrick int he leaves but there weren't many on the ground. Somehow I convinced Tom to climb up into the tree to shake some leaves down (amazingly, he remembered exactly how to get up into the tree, he climbed it a lot as a kid). That didn't work so well but I did get some cute pictures of him holding the kids in the trees.

Tom's parents live on a street lined in beautiful ginkgo trees. At Thanksgiving they are always shedding their bright yellow leaves and it makes a perfect fall scene (well, as perfect as fall in California can get). I wanted to take some pictures of Patrick int he leaves but there weren't many on the ground. Somehow I convinced Tom to climb up into the tree to shake some leaves down (amazingly, he remembered exactly how to get up into the tree, he climbed it a lot as a kid). That didn't work so well but I did get some cute pictures of him holding the kids in the trees.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Tom is such a good sport! Your kids look adorable as ever in these shots!
Post a Comment