Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Picture Perfect
Molly's first tooth came in just 10 days ago, and yesterday her second tooth appeared! Before she lost those adorable gummy grins I wanted to take some pictures. I used my 50mm prime lense, which I have very little experience with, and most everything turned out underexposed and a little blurry. But thanks to the wonders of PaintShopPro and Photoshop (because I only know how to do certain things in each) I think these will print out nicely. Since I can't freeze time, this will have to do :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She is beautiful, Shannon. Enjoy her sweet baby breath. That is one thing I truly miss about having a baby.
I love these pictures of your beautiful kids - whatever you did to tweak them, worked, because they really are perfection!
Wow.....look at those big eyes for Molly....OMG. No squints for her...yet! Great pics.... Look at those smiles....priceless. These are the best pics yet.
Love, Dad
Post a Comment